Hybrid matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings
Meetings in Hybrid Events
- The participant's accepted and scheduled meetings will be displayed in the participant's profile, in My Agenda.
- The meetings will be marked according to the participants' attendance type to this session.
- online meetings will always be marked as Online Video Meetings
- the on-site meetings will be marked as an On-site Meeting and will have a table assigned
- the meetings between an online and an on-site participant, only possible in hybrid sessions, will have both.
- When requesting a meeting, the participant can immediately see what kind of meeting it will be.
- In the Meetings tab the organizer can filter the meetings by the location (remote or on-site).
- Happy matchmaking!